Monday, January 3, 2011

Time Is Marching On

Hello, everyone out there.

First, I must issue an apology. I totally forgot to do Audience Participation last Monday. Then I said I would do it Tuesday and I didn't. I did not have time and when I did have time I was exhausted. So it didn't happen. Profound apologies.

Then I need to apologize again because I am not going to have an entry ready for today either. I am working on a year end wrap up, best of 2010 post that I was intending to use as Audience Participation. I wanted to do it Saturday and ran out of time. Then I was going to do it today and, after a browser crash set me back an hour on some correspondence, once again ran out of time. My goal is to get it up tomorrow.

In the mean time, I do have something to offer you. I've been working on compiling an album of "outtake" photos on Flickr. These are shots from all the shows I've photographed over the last 2+ years that weren't good enough to make it into the regular album but had the potential to be good if they hadn't been blurry or had someone's head in them. Stuff like that. The album is a mix of some decent shots, some terrible shots with funny facial expressions and a lot of somewhat blurry photos. For better or worse, there are now 541 newly posted, mediocre pictures of the band that you can dig through if you've a mind to. You might find something you like.

The album is here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mynameisbluecanary/sets/72157625707963888/


With any luck you will be hearing from me again tomorrow with some 2010 highlights.

Happy New Year everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! :D

    Why are you apologizing. Stop apologizing. You are too apologetic (which I am sometimes guilty of, so I get it).

    So, yeah, it's okay. No worries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I demand a full refund of last month's AND this month's subscription fees! Or instead, how about you take a bow for all the hard work you put into making a site that you should be proud of and that keeps a bunch of people entertained? [clap-clap-clap-clap-clap-clap!!!]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've said it already elsewhere, but I'll say it again: I've really, really enjoyed these photos! In fact, they could easily keep me satisfied for weeks if you need extra time to get the next Audience Participation together. :-)

    ReplyDelete