Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Housekeeping

I went on a virtual organizing spree today that included revamping my wiki user profile and making things generally easier to find on this blog.

First, I have made the blog searchable. So if you are looking for a specific post, say the concert recap for Tarrytown, you can enter Tarrytown into the search box and every post in which I have mentioned it will appear, hopefully including the one you were looking for.

Second, I have added labels to each post. Things like concert recap, news, TAPOM, Audience Participation, etc. They are all listed in the word cloud on the right. You can click on a label and all the posts tagged with that label will be displayed. This should help with categorizing different types of posts. If anyone has any requests or suggestions for additional labels they would like to see (basically types of entries you'd like to be able to see a list of), just drop a note in the comments and I will gladly add them.

Third, I have added a page with a list of my live show bootleg collection. The link is also over there on the right. I am always looking to expand and will happily trade. Just send me an email to set something up.

And finally, TDK has started a weekly AIM chat for our TMBG minded friends. If you would like to talk TMBG in real time log on to AIM around 8:30pm on Wednesdays and join the chatroom Cabbagetown. This week Erin, Megan and I will be plotting out a game of TMBG bingo. Good times!

1 comment: