Monday, January 10, 2011

Song of the Day - Day 56

Today's song is...


Phone Phone Phone


Yes, today's song is a ringtone. But a very amusing one. And one with a surprisingly strong musical base considering it's very short length. That is a jammin' little ditty. Now that I have been reminded of these things, I really kind of want to put this on my phone. Now where is that cable that hooks my phone to the computer?

If you haven't heard it before you can download this song and the other TMBG ringtones from Wired.com at this link.

3 comments:

  1. One of the main incentives for me to upgrade to an iPhone was so that I could install TMBG ringtones. Phone Phone Phone is actually my default ringtone at present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post got me wondering why I didn't have a TMBG ringtone. And I just corrected that oversight. Now I have three. So thanks for the public service announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe..Rebecca's comment made me chuckle. :) I've never heard this, and I didn't even know there WERE TMBG ringtones. Unfortunately, I cannot download ringtones because I have a local cell phone service and a very simple phone, but if I knew someone who would download a few for me, I'd bluetooth them in a minute! I may have to start bugging a few people I know.. :}

    ReplyDelete