Saturday, January 8, 2011

Stage Announcements - 1/7/11

Ugo.com has posted a countdown of their 50 favorite TMBG songs. I can't say I 100% agree with their choices, but some of their comments are funny. And I am pleased to see they didn't just stick with the most well known tracks, but they certainly made some interesting choices. I can think of at least a half dozen tracks right off the top of my head that I am really surprised weren't in there. Check it out for yourself and see how many you agree with.

They Might Be the 50 Best They Might Be Giants Songs

2 comments:

  1. I guess it shows just how many many quality songs they have when I could read the list, get to Boat Of Car (which I absolutely love), and think to myself "Great song, but does it _really_ belong in the top 50?".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah -- Kudos to anyone who attempts a TMBG top 50. My mind is boggled at the very thought. I don't think I could do it. Maybe I could manage an unranked Top 100. :-) But this list was fun to check out.

    ReplyDelete