Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Song of the Day - Day 64

Today's song is...


Friend or Foe?


Really? Another ring tone? So soon? Ok, fine. This is one of my favorites of the batch, actually, just because I find the concept of your phone contemplating if the caller is a friend or an enemy really amusing. It's too bad I can't set my phone to select from a variety of ringtones randomly, because this would be a good one to pop up occasionally when I didn't know who was calling. Though I guess I could set it to unknown numbers. If I ever getting around to finding the cord to get it from my computer that is.

1 comment:

  1. I guess it's Ring Tone Week now! But this one isn't my favorite. I prefer Phone Phone Phone and Ring Ring to this one, for their more immediate telephone-like quality. And Devil Spawn is just hysterical. I've set that one for John's calls. But I like your idea of setting Friend or Foe? for unknown callers. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete