Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Song of the Day - Day 65

Today's song is...


I Am Not Your Broom


Broom! One of my very favorite guest performers. For a household cleaning item, he's a very good comedian. And of course you can catch him at Pianos every Monday. I think possibly my favorite part of Broom's act is how successfully and consistently he manages to get Linnell to crack up.

Here are a few of my favorite Broom appearances.


The original:




Mini Broom! Note the brief appearance of Flans' hand. And one of my all time favorite dialogue exchanges. "You're right." "You're odd." "Hey, you're odd too buddy."




My own Broom video from New Haven:




And possibly the best one ever when Broom plays for the adults:




And don't forget to check out his reality TV program and his Twitter feed @thebroom.

4 comments:

  1. You have no idea how angry I was when I went to make @thebroom on Twitter and found that it was already taken. /dork

    Anyway, I like Broom. Some day I hope to see him at a show. I liked the bit he did at Celebrate Brooklyn in 2009, I think? I am too lazy to find the clip right now but it was enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. I love Broom. I... just like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, you used my video.

    What about @thetmbgbroom?

    ReplyDelete