Thursday, December 16, 2010

Song of the Day - Day 31

Today's song is...


What Am I Doing Hangin' Round?


I debated whether or not this should count, since it's a cover and not even one that the band has recorded or is well known for. It is the existence of THIS VIDEO that made me decide to go with it. Because the video is silly and entertaining and this gave me an excuse to link to it. I rather <3 the Quick Cam vids because they are basically just the Johns having fun with a video camera. And I like that Linnell is playing an organ in this one. It pleases me for some reason.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, I love the Quick Cam videos! This one is cute. I discovered all of the Quick Cam videos within the last month. They easily made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video was a great way to wind down this day. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! That's the first time I've seen that. For some reason, it amuses me that Linnell looks at the camera so much during the video. I need to find the other Quick Cam videos. I think I've maybe seen one or two before (is the Hovering Sombrero video from Direct From Brooklyn one? I love that one, whether it is or not..) but I'm not certain how to go about doing that.

    ReplyDelete