Saturday, December 4, 2010

Song of the Day - Day 19

Today's song is...


She's Actual Size




I recently realized that I had almost never heard the album version of this song. There is a live version with the Dial-A-Drummer interlude on my Dial-A-Song collection and for several years that was all I heard. To the point where is sounds weird to me now without the Dial-A-Drummer part. I remember being a little disappointed when I saw it live that they didn't do that segment, but it makes sense since that was really Dan Hickey's thing anyway.

Outside of that, I don't have any particular feelings on it. It's not really a fav, but I like it well enough.

Animal! Animal! Animal!

3 comments:

  1. No real comment on this song. Just wanted to say that ever since I saw this post earlier today, the song has been stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mwaaaahaaaahaaahaaahaaa!!!!!!!

    My evil plan has worked! Secretly, the entire purpose of this blog feature is to continuously get songs stuck in everyone's heads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's got all the money money couldn't buy.

    You can't make a line like that up. Wait. Someone must have, so disregard.

    ReplyDelete