Wednesday, November 24, 2010

There's A Picture Opposite Me - 11/24/10

This is my favorite of the most recent batch Jamie sent me. I've been saving it :-)


11/24/10


"Always busy cooking up an angle, working on the tiny blueprint of the angle, sketching out the burning autumn leaves" - No One Knows My Plan - They Might Be Giants


Please send submissions to theroommustlistentome@gmail.com

(If any of the newer readers are confused about what is going on here, go back and read this post which should explain everything.)

3 comments:

  1. "Cooking up an angle, working on the tiny blueprint of the angle, sketching up the burning autumn leaves"

    Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took about 10 seconds for me register everything in this photo, at which point it brought a great big smile to my face just when I really needed one. So thank you, Jamie! I especially love the tiny blueprint of the angle. How adorable is that?

    ReplyDelete