Friday, November 5, 2010

Stage Announcements - 11/5/10

I have absolutely nothing new to share today. Not even any pictures from last weekend's shows have turned up. Slow week in Giant land.

So reaching back into the vault, I am sharing this radio interview/performance on WAMC's Performance Place from last year. This is the same one I linked to recently but the link wasn't working at the time. Now I believe it is. I referenced this interview in a recent entry and I am about to do so again in the recap that will be appearing later today, so I want to make sure everyone knows what I'm talking about. It's a lovely little interview with some nice in studio performances. Fair warning though, it's pretty long.

http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/wamc/news.newsmain?action=article&ARTICLE_ID=1558758

And while you are there, you can also listen to their interview with Flansburgh from 2008. Haha, bifurcated. I had forgotten how attached to that word Flansburgh was that year.

http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/wamc/news.newsmain/article/0/0/1261223/Performance.Place/John.Flansburgh.-.They.Might.Be.Giants.(aired.41508)


All B-52s, all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment