Thursday, November 25, 2010

Song of the Day - Day 10

Happy Thanksgiving all!

I suspect the random page button secretly wants me to advertise for Dunkin Donuts, as we've got another DD ditty today.


A Ton of Stuff





This is what car trips with my parents were always like as a kid which is particularly sad, since I am an only child and there was only ever stuff for three people in the car. But never the less, the car was always packed to the gills. I used to joke that I never saw anything on the left side of the car on vacations because I could never see out that window. I vividly remember one vacation in particular, where my parents had purchased a large wooden boat model as a souvenir and it was kept sliding down from it's spot in the back of the car and hitting me in the back of the head. I like to think that I am a bit better about packing for road trips but I suspect Megan might disagree as she's usually the one in the back with all of the stuff ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Heh. The first time I ever took a road trip with you guys, there was a container of tortoise food in the backseat with me. We rode all the way from North Carolina to Massachusetts together, me and that container of tortoise food. Ah, memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'd seen this one until now! Nice. :) Hehe, I too am a bit of an over-packer.

    ReplyDelete