Sunday, November 21, 2010

Song of the Day - Day 6

Sorry, this one is so late. Another entry from the moderately obscure songs file. The random page generator is taking the word "random" to heart. But at least this one comes with a video :-)

Today's song is....


Pleather




Ok, not my most favorite of the Dunkin Donuts run, but I am a fan of the series of songs in general. They entertain and amuse me (but do not, strangely, make me want to buy coffee). In other news, "pleather" is a rather strange word if you think about it too long.  

2 comments:

  1. hahaha:

    "They entertain and amuse me (but do not, strangely, make me want to buy coffee). In other news, "pleather" is a rather strange word if you think about it too long."

    Funny little song, though not one of my favorite Dunkin Donuts ad songs, either. And the word "pleather" makes me think of middle school, because that's where I first heard it. I think my cousin bought a pair of pleather pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything makes me want to buy Dunkin' Donuts coffee. Anywhere, anytime. But I agree: not the best of the DD ad songs.

    ReplyDelete