Monday, May 30, 2011

Song Of The Day - Day 196

Today's song is...


The Bloodmobile



Funny, educational and just a great song. Peppy little melody and a great bass part. And I really enjoy the imagery of a little truck carrying things around in our bodies because I am just goofy like that. I was pretty excited that this made it onto Here Comes Science since it was already a song I loved. I think it was just too perfect a fit not to go on the album.

It's interesting to see how similar the two videos for this song are if you watch them back to back. The HCS one has a lot of the same imagery as the Franklin Institute one, just with a lot more detail. I wonder how intentional that was?

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this song is adorable. No strong feelings toward it. It's just adorable.

    ReplyDelete