Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Song Of The Day - Day 176

Today's song is...


Sammy Intro


I have a fondness for all of the intros because they mean the show is starting, and those last seconds of anticipation after the intro starts but before the band hits the stage are one of my favorite parts of the live show experience. The wait is over but the whole show still lies before you. However, I must admit that I have a small grudge against this one, because the intro it replaced was the one I had grown to know and love and adore. It had become such a part of my live show experience, that having it disappear was a little heartbreaking. I like the Sammy Intro just fine. It's nice a lively, and a good little piece of music. Plus I got pretty used to it flowing straight into Meet the Elements, which worked pretty well, transition wise. I just miss the crickets.

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't really around for the Stompy Intro -- just my first show -- so this is "my" intro. I miss it.

    ReplyDelete