Saturday, May 21, 2011

Song Of The Day - Day 187

Today's song is...


T-Shirt





To the best of my memory, I had never heard this song before it popped up for SOTD. And I went to watch the video and instantly fell in love. Squirrels! OK, the kick-ass bass opening had something to do with it too, but..... squirrels!! It is a songs about squirrels in T-shirts. How could you not love that? And it's a really hard rocking song about squirrels in T-shirts at that. I can't believe this song was rejected for anything. I LOVE this song. In fact, I'm going to go listen to it again, RIGHT NOW!

1 comment:

  1. I'd never heard this one before either (just catching up on the blog, obviously). It's fun. And weird. Kind of makes me want a t-shirt with a squirrel wearing a t-shirt with a T on it. Will have to listen some more.

    ReplyDelete