Tuesday, April 26, 2011

TMBG Awareness Day (The Video)

Hey, everyone! It's They Might Be Giants Awareness Day! The Join Us Preview is out and the fans are coming together from across the globe to share the love and spread the good word about our favorite band.

With a lot of help from friends and strangers alike, I present to you, They Might Be Giants Awareness Day (The Video). 21 fans from 3 continents. Accordion, confetti, Legos, singing, adorable children, a llama, a frog, a koala, a tribute to the Flood Promo and as much love for TMBG as can be packed into six minutes! Share it with your friends to help spread awareness of TMBG!

8 comments:

  1. I love this so much! Thanks for the "storyboarding" credit. It makes me sound like I did a lot more than I actually did, haha. Great job cast and crew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kelly! You have done a brilliant job with the video. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great effort. The vid was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my rewatching I realized I forgot to add this:

    The Flood Promo parody?

    Comedic gold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how Erin's 11 seconds of screentime are spread over two scenes with wardrobe change. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truth: Filmed one day apart.

    Joke: I require a wardrobe change for every 5 seconds on camera. My stylist was fired because she let me go 6 seconds without a new outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, you all are fantastic! I was able to watch this at my cousins' house the day you posted it. I actually attempted to submit a goofy little video for it at the last minute, but my internet did not cooperate, and by the time I was informed that it didn't work, it was too late. Oh well..mine was pretty stupid, anyway. :P I'm glad you were able to get so many participants, though! Kudos! :)

    ReplyDelete