Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Song Of The Day - Day 162

Today's song is...


It Was A Very Good Year


Happy They Might Be Giants Awareness Day everyone!

The only thing I can say about this song is that I love Linnell's sense of humor. The second verse in particular cracks me up every time.


FYI, we are rescheduling the Cabbagetown chat for this week to this evening instead of tomorrow so that we can all discuss the new tracks and properly celebrate TMBG Awareness Day together. Also, it seems that some of us will be busy tomorrow at this Talent Show thing in Brooklyn where these two guys named John are making a cameo. Don't know what that's all about. :-) Anyway, stop by if you can, around eight.

1 comment:

  1. Gahhh, the only think keeping me from that Talent Show thing is the fact that I am not 21. T_T

    Also, I may drop by if I'm finished with my paper. The semester is coming to a slow and agonizing close filled with work, which is why I haven't been around Cabbagetown.

    ReplyDelete