Friday, April 8, 2011

Song Of The Day - Day 144

Today's song is...


Q U





Hello, ABCs run. Now this one I really like. The instrumentation is simple but effective. Thanks to Jamie, for pointing out a while back, what a lovely bass line this song has. And that video cracks me up. I think it actually cracks me up more now that I've gotten a bit more familiar with Chris "Q" Anderson because I can just picture him doing it. I love the scene where they are walking down the street and the people walk by them and turn around and just stare at them. Hehehe.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Quillan's song since he was a baby! He likes that it has his nickname (Quill) in it, and after we listen to this song, Phaedra often demands a "PU" song for herself. :-) This video is fantastic and must have been a blast to make. I especially like when U is riding the electronic horse and when they're trying to catch the baseball. Funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete