Saturday, March 24, 2012

Song of the Day - Day 495

Today's song is...


About Me


Someone I had never met once asked me if I listened to the silence at the end of this song every time I listened to it, as an introductory question about my fandom. I thought that was a unique way to start. The answer is no, not usually. But Severe Tire Damage is one of the most recent CDs I have acquired so prior to a few months ago I rarely listened to the song at all. Which is a shame as it is such a good horn/bass arrangement packed into a tiny little song. But the troublesome silence always prevented me from including it on any of my mixes that I listened to prior to acquiring physical albums. The sign also has the distinction of being the first TMBG song in my iTunes library and only the second period. I find it a good way to start things off.

No comments:

Post a Comment