Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Song of the Day - Day 492

Today's song is...


The Car Crash


I have several recordings of this, but it makes it into SOTD by virtue of the recording featured on TMBG Unlimited. Which isn't even the best one I have in my opinion. The audience does not deliver an optimum performance. I wonder if the language barrier had any impact? But what I really like about it, it that it is Linnell instructing the audience on how to perform the crash. It is such a Flans thing to do and hearing Linnell give instructions is terribly endearing. And he is surprisingly unawkward in his delivery of the instructions as I would expect him to be. Regardless, I would like to move that this be the next audience participation activity they revive for shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment