Saturday, March 10, 2012

Song of the Day - Day 481

Today's song is...


Hot Dog!


If I hadn't already used it, I would have posted End Of The Tour for today since it would be highly appropriate, but as a second choice (and a randomly selected one at that), this isn't bad. It is the closing theme from the show after all and has the "So long for now" lyric, but it is much more upbeat and celebratory a song, which is much more the mood I would like to shoot for today.

I am secretly a huge fan of this song. I love the horn arrangement, and come one... the song has a kazoo. How can you not love a song with a kazoo? And I am also a major fan of the fact that Marty randomly gets to sing the bridge, which is just adorable. If I remember correctly, I included this on my list of Top 25 Flansburgh songs and rightfully so. I adore it. It makes me want to dance like a Disney cartoon. Which in all likelihood is what I will be doing at the show tonight :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment