Saturday, July 23, 2011

Song of The Day - Day 250

Today's song is...


Nothing's Gonna Change My Clothes


Hey, there, drum machine. That's a mighty fine drum track you've got there. Rock on. This is a song that I simply enjoy without thinking about it too deeply. It is a fun song. I am amused by the screaming at the end. I regularly forget that I have actually seen it live twice. I think somewhere in my head I get it confused with Wearing A Raincoat (which I have not seen). But I shouldn't, because this is a better song.

2 comments:

  1. I always gets this song confused with It's Not My Birthday because I heard this during my first show, which was on Linnell's birthday, and for some reason my brain insists that he played It's Not My Birthday instead of this. ANYWAY. Good song, and especially fun to sing along to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Wow, "I always gets." That weren't good grammar.)

    ReplyDelete