Friday, July 8, 2011

I'd Like This Song To Be Number One - Round 3 - Set 5-8 Winners

First, I have to admit I made a mistake. I put the wrong end date on the poll on Set 16 of Round 23 (the Doctor Worm vs Cowtown one). And I can't fix it without deleting all the votes that have already gone in. So it's gonna end a day earlier than it's supposed to. So make sure if you are gonna vote on that one that you do it in the next 22 hours. So far it looks to be enough of a landslide that it wont matter. I do apologize.  I was rushing like mad to get those up yesterday.

Today's winner are another batch of super strong Linnell songs.

They'll Need A Crane

Spiraling Shape

Birdhouse In Your Soul

She's An Angel


Tune in tomorrow to see them face off against each other! The turn around times are super quick on these now. You know what that means? Only 12 more days until Join Us!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment