Saturday, August 21, 2010

#23 - The Kids Videos

When TMBG does kids music they do it right, with visual accompaniment. I love the kids songs. I LOVE the kids videos. They are adorable, funny, educational and enhance the music rather than distracting from it. They showcase a wealth of talented animators who often include smart little in jokes that make me giggle. It Might Be Pizza anyone? My favorite buddies, the puppets pop up now and then. And the occasional live videos are stellar. Don't tell anyone but I think I may like the Robot Parade video better than any of the rock videos. Shhhhh.

Here are a few of my favorites.





















P.S. One of the kids videos (One Two Three Four) is also responsible for what is by far the best design note I have ever heard: "Linnell sees tugboats." You might need to know the little known fact that I LOVE tugboats (I even got to ride on one last year!) to understand why I find this so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment