Saturday, December 10, 2011

Song of the Day - Day 390

Today's song is...


Purple Toupee


I am honestly shocked I haven't done this one yet but the list says no. For the longest time, I considered this the last of the "big" songs I hadn't heard live. Not sure why I considered this to be a "big" one. It's a fun, great song but it really stands out more because of how long it took to hear it at a show. And the horror filled experience of finally hearing it when our friend Stacy wasn't there and it's her favorite song that she had been waiting for since she got into the band. Still scarred by that one. Good thing they played it again so we could all properly appreciate it. I've always enjoyed the twisted history and word play present in the song. Just a good, fun song.

No comments:

Post a Comment