Thursday, December 1, 2011

Song of the Day - Day 381

Today's song is...


You'll Miss Me


This used to be me second least favorite song. And then I gained a small amount of appreciation for my least favorite song and it rose in the ranks a little, leaving this poor song at the bottom. I feel bad for it. It's not a bad song. It's just too screamy. If it makes the song feel any better, I rather like the demo version. But I'm sure that doesn't make up for the album version being at the bottom of my list. Oh well. Can't please them all.

2 comments:

  1. I was indifferent to it for a while. It's incredibly bombastic and theatrical. A friend texted me last September just to say he loved this song because it is exactly that. That is when I rediscovered how lovely Lincoln is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like to admit to skipping TMBG songs on shuffle, but this is one song I always skip unless I'm listening to an album in its entirety.

    ReplyDelete