Friday, April 27, 2012

Song of the Day - Day 527

Apologies for the total lack of SOTD posts this week. I have been away from my computer and thus didn't have access to the file I keep of what songs I have already used. And at 527 songs I no longer have the ability to guarantee to myself that I haven't used something the randomizer generates, without consulting that list. So I'm playing catch up for the next couple of posts.

Wednesday's song was...


Ten Mississippi


Not a very interesting song to listen to just as a song, but much more enjoyable when you add puppets. This is one of the Here Comes videos that I feel like would be perfectly suited to Sesame Street. Incidentally, has anyone ever bothered to time the song to see if Robin is singing in the correct one second intervals?

No comments:

Post a Comment