Friday, April 6, 2012

Song of the Day - Day 508

Today's song is...


They Got Lost


Wow, two days in a row of songs I prefer in their live version! This one is a little different since what I prefer is the faster version that has often been played live and that isn't played all the time. I really enjoy the song because I find it really amusing but the recorded version is just TOO SLOW. The pace when it is sped up and made a little more rocking is so much more enjoyable. I've always appreciated how they were able to adapt this song over the years by substituting the names of the current band members into the lyrics. I think the song has, at one point or another, been played with practically every backing band member the band has had (Tony and JD being the exceptions I guess). And yet, it is one of the songs I have never seen live. Time to bring it back, boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment