Friday, September 3, 2010

Stage Announcements - 9/3/10

You've all seen this video by now right? Because this is the only thing of any real note to come out of this week. It's funny even if you have never seen The Avatars of They but funnier if you have because they do all the same little jokes with the camera that they do on stage. Like flipping the back of the coffee cup around for the audience to read and sticking their eyeballs in the camera. I was watching it last night and laughing so hard I cried, until I realized I wasn't quite sure I was crying because I was laughing or because I've been so miserable lately and I really miss the band.  Which I guess is neither here nor there.

The video.




Mt favorite part is when the Green Avatar appears to pass out after the gloriously long Guatemala and the Blue Avatar glances down at him as if to check that he is going to get back up. Kills me.

1 comment:

  1. "My favorite part is when the Green Avatar appears to pass out after the gloriously long Guatemala and the Blue Avatar glances down at him as if to check that he is going to get back up. Kills me."

    XD
    Hahahaha!
    Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete