Wednesday, September 1, 2010

#11 - The Many Amusing Faces Of Dan Miller

Marty does not hold the monopoly on silly faces in this band. Dan regularly gives him a run for his money, usually while singing back-up. I shall let these pictures speak for themselves.


3/28/09b #37

TMBG 10/8/09 #75

TMBG 10/18/09 #23

TMBG 11/27/09 #19

TMBG 4/22/10 #20

TMBG 4/22/10 #45

TMBG 4/22/10 #71

TMBG 6/11/10 #5


And my absolute favorite.

TMBG 6/11/10 #4


Side note: I have realized while looking for these pictures that I have disturbingly few pictures of Dan, at least compared to how many I have of the rest of the guys. I have something like 1,300 pictures of this band (and that's just the ones that were good enough to post online) and I'd say maybe 100 of them are of Dan. I know I've been at a lot of shows where I either couldn't see him or he was so right on top of me that I felt self conscious taking pictures of him but this ratio is unforgivable. I shall be making a point this fall of getting much better shots of Dan into my portfolio.

2 comments:

  1. The Unknowable Dan Miller! I am so glad Dan's faces got their own entry on this list. They deserve just as much attention as Danny's red pants, in my humble opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never fear, Megan. I heartily agree with you.

    It has been my intention that each of the boys get two entries on this list. This is Dan's second. Marty has another coming up. Danny and his red pants go up tomorrow. Actually (and very surprisingly for me) the only one I'm having trouble with is a second entry for Danny. I have a sort of something in mind but I'm not sure it will play out. And I came up with a third for Dan while I was writing this comment. But I think I just had an idea that will include it with something else.

    Since you know me and what I like so well, I am totally open to suggestions if I am unforgivably missing something.

    ReplyDelete