Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Song of the Day - Day 723

Today's song is...


Figure Eight




I would like to give a big thumbs up to the music in this song, just like the little cartoon characters in the video. So much body and rhythm and rock in a song for children. Proof that children can and will rock out and do not need to be coddled with their music. I've always appreciated that the lyrics focus on figure eights in an ice skating sense too because that is what I always think of when I think of figure eights. The first time I heard this song live was at a regular rock show and it fit right in with the rest of the rock music. It is a really fun one live, very full of energy. and it makes me want to spin around in little figure eights but I am prevented form doing so by the crowd, which is probably for the best as I would get so dizzy my head would fall off.

No comments:

Post a Comment