Sunday, February 17, 2013

Song of the Day - Day 825

Today's song is...


Circular Karate Chop

Of all the Nanobots songs I have thus heard, this one perplexes me most. The lyrics are just odd, but I also haven't been able to suss out exactly what some of them are from the live performance. I wonder if some of them will make more sense once I can hear them clearly. And the spoken bridge is just silly. I can't wait to hear how that is done of the recording. My take on it, is that the song is from the perspective of a frustrated youth, who is plagued by a some blow-hard kid who is always bragging about his karate skills and tormenting the narrator who responds with anger and outrage and ends up being the one in trouble. I have no idea how accurate that is. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment