Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Song of the Day - Day 785

Today's song is...


Tiny Doctors

Adorable song is adorable. It's practically begging for a companion video to The Bloodmobile, with little doctors fighting diseases inside a human body. So sad this song never got developed into something more fleshed out. Also, I love the dog barking at the end of the recording.

Incidentally, this was a song I heard people talking about long before I ever heard it. When I was a little newbie fan, this seemed like one of the songs that separated the long time fans who knew everything, from people like me. One of the ones where you couldn't hear it until you made connections in the fandom and someone finally opened a door to you that held all sorts of wonderful treasures like this behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment