Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Song of the Day - Day 779

Today's song is...


Nanobots

In a slight act of desperation to get my remaining available songs to last through March 5, so I can keep this project going straight through the Nanobots songs without interruption, I have randomly interspersed the songs from the new album that were premiered at the shows this past weekend into my list. Thus today's song is the title track from the upcoming album. Of the songs I have heard so far, this is my second favorite. It is the one that has legitimately been stuck in my head since I heard it. It is delightfully nerdy, extremely catchy, and has just the right, slight, element of creepy. I hope someday, I can get the line "wind the nanobots up" unstuck from my head. Either that or learn the rest of the words so that isn't the only bit cycling over and over in my brain. I greatly enjoyed the sound effect Flans used for the backing vocals at the shows. And I am very curious to hear the album recording to see how it compares. But I am pretty confident this is going to be one of my favorite songs on the album no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment