Friday, June 24, 2011

I'd Like This Song To Be Number One - Round 1 - Set 33-40 Winners

It was bound to happen eventually I guess, but one of these sets ended in a tie. Without a pre-planned tie breaker scenario in place, I have turned to John and Rebecca's son Liam to break the tie. For the record, if this happens again, Liam is going to be my go-to tie breaker.

Here are the results:

Asbury Park

Ant

New York City

I'm Your Boyfriend Now

Put Your Hand Inside The Puppet Head

Till My Head Falls Off

The Famous Polka

Careful What You Pack


Tomorrow the first group of Round 2 goes up. You'll also have your last chance at voting on sets 41-48. Another tie-breaker may be necessary there. We shall see.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I hope John didn't unduly influence Liam. They were alone and unsupervised last night. :-)

    ReplyDelete