Wednesday, July 7, 2010

There's A Picture Opposite Me - 7/7/10

I apologize, this picture isn't the greatest because I was in a hurry. As suggested, I'm not going to post the lyric now. I'll let people guess for a bit then add it later.

Dont't forget to send me your submissions at theroommustlistentome@gmail.com


30 Left

"There were 87 Advil in the bottle now there's 30 left. I ate 47 so what happened to the other 10? Why do you suspiciously interupt me and break my concentration, as I dump the bottle out and I count the Advil up again." Till My Head Falls Off - They Might Be Giants

6 comments:

  1. "There were 87 Advil in the bottle, now there's 30 left."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ate forty-seven, so what happened to the other ten?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do you suspiciously change the subject and break my concentration as I dump the bottle out and I count the Advil up again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul just informed me that until this moment he thought that there were 87 *apples* in the bottle. Huh??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank god, it wasn't just me!! I thought they were apples for the longest time. I can't remember if I finally realized my mistake while reading the lyrics or if Gary had to tell me. I don't feel so bad now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hah, that's funny. I almost didn't write that comment, but I'm glad I did. :)

    ReplyDelete