Thursday, September 13, 2012

Song of the Day - Day 668

Today's song is...


Memo To Human Resources

I think this may very well be the song I have heard live the most times (20 to be exact), to which I am most indifferent. I feel like I have to apologize for not being a fan of this song, just because I know so many people who love it. I don't dislike it. I just have no particular feelings on it one way or another. I get bored with it pretty quickly and have a bad habit of zoning out when it is played live. But I did get to witness the hilarious instance in Atlanta earlier this year, when Linnell misread the song on the setlist as Mr. Me, instead of Memo. So the rest of the band started playing this song while Linnell started playing Mr. Me. Which sounded both awful and awesome at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine being totally tired of hearing this song live, because I love it and even I am a little tired of hearing it live. But those lyrics, ugh. So good.

    ReplyDelete