Thursday, July 5, 2012

Song of the Day - Day 598

Today's song is...


Meet The Elements





This song has spent some time on my Top 25 list. I think it has currently been edged out by some of the newer songs but it is still WAY up there. It is SO good. So quotable. I mean, who here hasn't looked at an elephant and said "Did you know that elephants are made of elements?" And I am constantly amazed at how lyrics with so many syllables are put together and still manage to be so melodic. The song just has such a great rhythm and melody to it. And it is so gosh darn educational. But my three most favorite things (at least right this second) are the acoustic guitar line, the backing vocals and the sign in the video that says "It Might Be Pizza." But they are just a few of the many elements that make this a most excellent song. (Did you see what I did there? :-))

1 comment:

  1. This song is great for ELEMENTary school students and older audiences alike..... See I did it too ;)

    ReplyDelete