Sunday, June 27, 2010

Jonathan Ross

Just a quick update with the link to the band's appearance on Jonathan Ross this morning. It's only available to stream for a week so I didn't want to wait until Friday to post it.

You can listen here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00svvbn

It's more of a conversation than an interview (and a funny one at that) and there is a live performance of Meet the Elements and a surprise cover of Up the Junction by Squeeze. I also enjoyed Wossy accusing Flans of looking a little like Shrek. There is a great picture of John and John and Marty with Wossy on that page for the audio as well.

Also if anyone has any requests for Audience Participation this week, let me know. I have several ideas but am also happy to cater to the demands of the public.

Finally, I leave you with this photo Marty posted from the stage in London today. Looks like it was a great show. Can't wait to hear about it from the people that went. I am sorry to have missed the giant flying penguin and cephalopod.

photo-6

No comments:

Post a Comment